TERMS & CONDITIONS
General & Compliance –
1. Passion For Talent Events Ltd. will endeavour to do everything within their power and control to maintain an operational event. However, matters which fall out of our control may result in the cancellation of the event. Passion For Talent Events Ltd. do not accept any liability for any such cancellation.
2. Passion For Talent Events Ltd. cannot guarantee the appearance of any special guest. Announced guests for the event are due to attend subject to their professional obligations outside of the event. Should a guest have to cancel their appearance at the event due to such commitment, with apology, no refunds on entry tickets can be given. Any photo op, autograph, meet & greet, and workshop tickets purchased in relation to a cancelled guest will be refunded after the end date of the event.
3. Passion For Talent Events Ltd. operates a strict zero tolerance policy towards incidents of rudeness, harassment, aggression, and/or violence of both physical and/or verbal towards any of our staff, special guests, and/or other ticket holders. Incidents of such behaviour will result in the offender being removed from the event. Refunds will not be issued to the offender in this case. Management’s decision is final.
4. Passion For Talent Events Ltd. will provide morning and afternoon refreshments and a lunch buffet on Saturday and Sunday of the event for ticket holders to enjoy. Food and drinks provided will be 100% plant based, will have gluten free options, and will list all ingredients included for those who suffer with allergies. Passion For Talent Events Ltd. are not liable for any allergic reactions that occur due to food consumed by ticket holders. Ticket holders are welcome to bring drinks and snacks with them to the event, but Passion For Talent Events Ltd. asks that items containing animal products are not brought into the event. Passion For Talent Events Ltd. are a vegan company and ask that ticket holders respect this aspect of the event. Management withhold the right to remove ticket holders from the event who do not abide by this.
5. Passion For Talent Events Ltd. operates a strict no drugs policy. Any ticket holder found to be under the influence of, selling, or using illegal substances will be removed from the event and the authorities will be contacted.
6. It will be possible for ticket holders to purchase alcohol at the venue bar during the event. The event is based heavily around well-being, and as this is the case Passion For Talent Events Ltd. would prefer to encourage alcohol not to be bought and consumed. If ticket holders opt to purchase and/or consume alcohol, these persons must provide identification to the bar staff in order to be served alcohol. Management reserves the right to remove any persons from the event who commit anti-social behaviour due to alcohol intoxication. Refunds will not be issued in this case. Management’s decision is final.
7. Anyone found stealing and/or behaving unlawfully in the vendors area or any other area of the event will be removed from the event and the authorities will be contacted.
8. The event schedule is subject to change leading up to and during the event. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ensure they regularly check the schedule for changes. Refunds will not be issued for any missed activities due to a change in the schedule. Passion For Talent Events Ltd. will endeavour to give ticket holders as much notice as is possible for any schedule changes.
9. Passion For Talent Events Ltd. are not liable for any accidents, illness, and/or injuries that occur to ticket holders for the duration of the event. Some of the extra activities may be physically straining to some ticket holders, and management ask ticket holders only take part in activities that they are personally capable of. Ticket holders attend the event and take part in extra activities at their own personal risk.
10. Passion For Talent Events Ltd. ask that ticket holders familiarise themselves with the layout, rules, and regulations of the venue and behave accordingly whilst present in the venue. Passion For Talent Events Ltd. are not liable for any issues and/or monetary losses endured through booking to stay at the venue hotel and using the car park.
11. Passion For Talent Events Ltd. are not liable for any ticket holders personal items that are lost and/or stolen at the event. It is the responsibility of ticket holders to ensure the security of personal items.
12. In the effect of an act of God and issues completely out of control that would result in the event not taking place, or event dates needing to be changed to a later date, Passion For Talent Events Ltd. will not take responsibility or liability and no refunds will be issued.
13. Tickets purchased for the event are non-refundable and non-transferrable to another person. Attendees purchase tickets on the understanding that Passion For Talent Events Ltd. are unable to refund any entry tickets purchased under any circumstance.
14. It is the responsibility of the person’s who purchased the tickets to ensure the security of the tickets. Lost tickets, wristbands, and/or vouchers will not be reissued or refunded by Passion For Talent Events Ltd.
15. Passion For Talent Events Ltd. advise that buying tickets resold by third parties could result in such tickets being rejected or declined at Will Call. Management’s decision on entry to the event in this circumstance is final.
16. All persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years old. Children 10 years old and under can attend the event with a free child ticket. These tickets must be ‘purchased’ from our ticket provider. Passion For Talent Events Ltd. withhold the right to refuse entry to the event children or any persons who do not hold a ticket. Ticket holders may be asked to show identification including proof of age at Will Call when exchanging their tickets for wristbands and/or vouchers. Please be advised that free child entry does not entitle the child to any free extra activities, and these will need to be purchased separately.
Tickets are purchased via Eventbrite Ticketing. All tickets purchased will be confirmed via email with the buyers name clearly stated. Ticket confirmations must be brought to the event either as a physical print out or viewable on a smartphone and exchanged at Will Call for a wristband and/or voucher.
17. Photographic identification, such as a driving license or passport, must be shown along with the ticket confirmation at Will Call. Wristbands provided by Passion For Talent Events Ltd. must be worn at all times for the duration of the event. Vouchers for photo ops, autographs, meet & greets, and workshops must be kept secure. Passion For Talent Events Ltd. will not reissue any damaged or lost wristbands and/or vouchers. Any persons who are not able to show staff members their entry wristband will be asked to leave the event and tickets will not be refunded.
18. Passion For Talent Events Ltd. are not liable for any issues or monetary losses associated with Eventbrite Ticketing or any other third parties. In the circumstance of the event being cancelled, Passion For Talent Events Ltd. will not be liable for any charges from third parties or provide refunds of any charges made by third parties.
Image Rights –
19. By purchasing tickets and attending our event, ticket holders agree to give Passion For Talent Events Ltd. all personal and/or property rights to their image, which may be used in pictures or recordings made by Passion For Talent Events Ltd. for the purpose of advertising both online and in physical form.
20. Official photographers and videographers will be present for the duration of the event. Management ask that ticket holders respect that these professionals are working and are not to be disturbed.
Extra activities –
21. Ticket holders will have the opportunity to purchase extra tickets for activities scheduled at the event. Extra tickets may include photo ops, autographs, meet & greets, and workshops. Extra tickets are sold in limited quantities, and once sold out Passion For Talent Events Ltd. cannot guarantee any more will be added. Extra tickets can only be used by persons who hold entry tickets for the event.
Passion For Talent Events Ltd. relinquishes all responsibility for non-fulfilment of activities if the special guest is unable to complete their obligation.
22. Passion For Talent Events Ltd. will endeavour to have all photo op pictures printed and available for collection by the end of the event. Passion For Talent Events Ltd. are not obligated to send any unclaimed photos to ticket holders. In the unlikely event of equipment not working at the time of photo printing, Passion For Talent Events Ltd. will provide an online link for ticket holders to download their photos at a time after the event has ended.
23. During autograph sessions no personal photography or videography is permitted. It is at the guests and their personal assistant's discretion if they choose to sign personal items that you bring with you. Please do not be disappointed if the answer is no. Each individual guest has their own rules that have to be abided by. Only one autograph is permitted per each autograph ticket. Passion For Talent Events Ltd. will provide 8x10 professional prints for special guests to autograph. Gifts are welcome, but please be mindful that special guests may not be able to take all gifts given to them onto flights home.
24. Passion For Talent Events Ltd. ask that ticket holders do not ask special guests for selfies. Selfies are not included in entry tickets and/or extra tickets and cannot be purchased separately.
25. The panel area is a free for all, meaning that seats cannot be reserved in advance and cannot be held by ticket holders between panels. All questions that are to be asked by ticket holders to special guests during panels will first be checked by staff. Staff reserve the right to refuse ticket holders their question if it is seen to be in any way rude, sexual, or offensive towards the special guest and/or attendees. Management reserve the right to remove any ticket holders who do not abide by this without refunds being issued.
26. Passion For Talent Events Ltd. ask that ticket holders do not live stream any aspects of the event. Ticket holders are welcome to take photos and videos during panels and evening parties, and will be advised by staff whether this will also be allowed during meet and greets and workshops at the start of the activity. As each individual special guest is different, management ask that ticket holders respect the rules on photos and videos being taken during activities. Photos and videos are not allowed during photo ops and autographs under any circumstance. Management reserves the right to remove any ticket holders from the event who do not follow this with no refunds issued. Please be respectful to fellow ticket holders and special guests when taking photos and videos.
27. Passion For Talent Events Ltd. is an unofficial events company, meaning that all names and images used to promote special guests does not tie us to networks, TV shows, or actors in any way.
28. By purchasing a ticket, ticket holders agree with all of the terms and conditions as listed above.